Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting to know me...

My name is Krista Smeltzer and I'm a physical education teacher in Montreal, Canada. I currently teach at a college (cegep, for those of you from Quebec) and instruct courses in fitness, frisbee, yoga, nutrition, trail hiking, and many other physical activities. In my spare time, I also head up the Association of Physical Educators of Quebec (www.apeqonline.net), the Anglophone physical education organization in the province. I also supervise student teachers who are about to enter the physical education world!

If there are two things I am passionate about, they are definitely physical education and physical activity. When I'm not in the gym or classroom, you can find me playing ultimate, practicing yoga, or somewhere outside in the fresh air doing a physical activity! Thus, this blog will be used to share my experiences, thoughts, and ideas about physical education and physical activity!

Thanks for visiting my blog and connecting with me!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment